Cardiology is the specialty dealing with the disorders of the heart as well as parts of circulatory system. The Centre at Daya Hospital has Outpatient Clinic, Coronary Care Unit, Cardiac wards, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Advanced Operation Theatre and Intensive Care Unit. With the increase in the number of Heart patients, Daya Hospital has facilitated round the clock service of 2 full time Interventional Cardiologist & well trained paramedical supportive staff. State of the art facilities and services are provided to ensure quality care at affordable cost.
Services and Facilities
- Modern flat Panel Cath Lab.
- Total 17 Bedded Coronary care unit and 10 bedded post Cath ICU.
- Echo Colour Doppler Study (ECHO)
- 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Tread Mill Test (TMT)
- Holter Monitoring
- Coronary Angiogram, Coronary Angioplasty And Stent Implantation
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP)
- Primary Angioplasty For Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Peripheral Angiograms
- Carotid Angioplasty
- Endovascular Treatment Of Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Renal Artery Stenting
- Coil Embolisation
- Venous Interventions (IVC Filter Placement)
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Left Heart Catheterization
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation (ICD/CRTD)