The ENT department offers comprehensive care in managing illness related to Ears, Nose, Nasal Passage, Sinuses, Larynx, Oral cavity, Upper pharynx etc. The ENT specialist at Daya Hospital manages both medical surgical cases. The ENT doctors work closely with Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, Pulmonology, Craniomaxillofacial Surgery departments in the management of Ear, Nose, Throat disorder in all ages of patients.
The ENT department is equipped with state of the art facilities and have a Cochlear Implant Program for providing the gift of hearing for those who lost their hearing or were born deaf
- Stapedectomy: Surgery for Otosclerosis
- Cholesteatoma surgeries: Modified Mastoidectomy Middle Ear turmours Glomus tumors
- Ossiculoplasty: Reconstruction of hearing
- Otoplasty: Plastic Surgery of External ear deformities
- Correction of external nasal deformities
- All kinds of Rhinoplasty
- F.E.S.S: Endoscopic clearance of sinus disease and polyps
- Endoscopic Septoplasty
ORAL CAVITY & THROAT:
- Laser tonsillectomy – Minimum bleeding surgery for Cancers of the Oral cavity & Throat.
- Thyro Plasty – To improve voice Surgeries on the vocal cord – Microlaryngeal Surgery Endoscopies.
- Treatment of the congenital and acquired lesion of neck parotid surgeries.
- Dedicated sleep lab to detect and effects of snoring & Sleep Apnoe. Medical management of AP.
- Co2 laser for surgeries of the head and neck.
- Caloric testing Positional testing Audiometry Counseling.
- Facilities for endoscopy of the Nose, Throat and Bronchus.
- State of the art storez bronchoscopes for removal of foreign bodies of the bronchus.